There are hundred's like it on Bert Christensen's Truth & Humor Collection page. Here are some food related ones that are quite amusing.
1. Charp (charp) - n. The green, mutant potato chip found in every bag.
2. Cubelo (kyew' beh lo) - n. The one cube left by the person too lazy to refill the ice tray.
3. Facon - n. The fake bacon bits served at cheap salad bars.
4. Flopcorn (flop' korn) - n. The unpopped kernels at the bottom of the cooker.
5. Keyfruit (kee' froot) - n. The one apple, pear, or tomato in the stand that, when removed, causes all the others to tumble forward.
6. Lactomangulation - n. Manhandling the "open here" spout on a milk carton so badly that one has to resort to using the "illegal" side.
7. Mozzalastics (maht suh las' tiks) - n. Large deposits of cheese that stick to the top of the pizza box.
9. Musquirt (mus' kwirt) - n. The water that comes out of the initial squirts of a squeeze mustard bottle.
Does anyone know any others or have you ever made up one?